users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running GlassFish with Apache httpd

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:39:27 +0200

Salut,

Apache will listen on 80. To connect Apache with GlassFish, you specify
the port/host using:

> worker.worker1.host=localhost.localdomain
> worker.worker1.port=8009

in your worker properties. The default is 8009 if you are using mod_jk.
For mod_proxy, just use 8080 as mod_proxy uses the http protocol, where
mod_jk uses a custom protocol called ajp.

Hope that help.

-- Jeanfrancois