users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup of Glassfish Email to use remote server and Port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:31:38 PST

I've been following this thread but I don't have any answers for you right now. It will take me a few days to look into this and see what is going on.

On the off chance this is related to another issue I investigated yesterday, can you tell me how your application retrieves the javamail resource from the server? (e.g. resource injection, jndi lookup, etc.) If using JNDI, what exactly does your lookup call look like?

In the future, if you need urgent or priority solutions, for a faster response, please consider the support options on this page: http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/support.jsp.
[Message sent by forum member 'peterwx' (peterwx)]