users@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: what is a config used for?]

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:05:12 -0700

I am still interested in an answer to these questions....

attached mail follows:

Thanks for the correction on create vs. copy...

I am still interested in what an administrator would do with a second
config object, though.

I looked around in the domain.xml for a "developer" profile domain to
see what I could find....

I found a config, named "server-config". It was used as an attribute of
a server element. That server element has the name "server"...

I guess that an admin could create a duplicate config object... and
associate that config object with a server object...

Is there a command that does that?

Thanks,
vbk