users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: what is a config used for?]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:11:05 PST

For folks that are playing along at home...

A config (referenced by name) is used as the value of options for the create-instance and create-cluster commands.

I guess you could also use a config (referenced by name) in a set command also...

Part of the reason that I could not find the usage in create-[instance|cluster], was because I was looking for a create-server command... (I guess both of these commands create a server element as part of their "work").

It is used as an operand to copy-config and delete-config command.

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]