users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSAS 9.1 HA Clustering

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:01:59 PST

Hi Jhon,

Thanks a lot for your clarification. I am runing through the doc for in-state session failover.

Btw, would like to clarify the following too.

with regards to my first query, When it comes for shutdown and restart of instances, how does it differe from DEV-domain and UAT-domain, i.e if is use

> "asadmin stop-instance test1" which istance will go down.

when it comes to 2nd query, as you said, can I configure for in-state session failover clustering without HADB? i.e. Do I need to setup HADB for session state failover?

rgds,
Mahen
[Message sent by forum member 'mahen72' (mahen72)]