users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with MQ 6.x

From: Ramesh Parthasarathy <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:55:15 +0000

Hi,
        The exception indicates that the MQRA (the default ra that is bundled
with glassfish) is used by the application (MDB). Your application
should use generic jms ra.
Is your application an MDB and is annotated ? Have you specified the
following
<resource-adapter-mid>genericra</resource-adapter-mid>
in sun-ejb-jar.xml.

Thanks
-Ramesh