users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy with no impact on current user sessions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:53:59 PST

For a 7x24 production environment, is GlassFish able to deploy new application patch without affecting concurrent user sessions? I understand that deployment do not require restarting the server. But I hope deployment do not lead to any service suspensions or interruptions, i.e. user session is kept and no relogin is needed; and the deployment is totally transparent to users. Is GlassFish able to provide this feature?
[Message sent by forum member 'anfernee_duo' (anfernee_duo)]