users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I change the URI encoding to UTF-8 in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:32:07 PST

jluehe, thanks for your reply. That's just what I was looking for. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to fix the problem as I had anticipated. Still, when I pass a query (such as "Eugène") to the solr instance, the same problem persists. The response, which (among other things) simply dumps the GET parameters, is garbled. "Eugène" is the text I get in the response.

Further, I am fairly confident that the garbling is happening before it gets to the solr instance, because (1) there are no matches, and there would be if solr got the correct text and (2) the exact same solr configuration is currently working properly under tomcat.
[Message sent by forum member 'petercline' (petercline)]