users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 3 Interoperability issue - need help

From: Pocket <Pocket_at_korruptor.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, this example was very helpful for me. I hope that you may answer me
another question..

I transport an Object, which is a EJB-EntityBean on the server side to a C#
Client. This works well for Java Clients, but it wont work for C-Sharp
Client. This seems to be because of the Getters/setters which access private
fields inside the Object.

I can get any Value Types, but not if they have a getter setter mechanism.
The received Object is null, and no warnings and exceptions are thrown..

System:
GlassfishV2ur1
EJB Session bean provides the methods (EJB2 Style)
IDL compiled by rmic
IIOP.NET dll and Skeltons are done with idl2cslCompiler
JavaClient works fine, including access to private fields
C# Client tries to use the generated Methods in the skeleton
1. without implementation: NotImplemented (as anyone would suggest)
2. with implementation: Stackoverflow on C#Side

I dont know how to implement the methods of the skeleton:
I Did:
 public override string name {
            get {
                return name;
            }
            set {
                name=value;
            }
        }

which leads to stack overflow..

is there maybe a problem to transport the obvjects correctly?