users@glassfish.java.net

Re: COnnection Pool Datasource from Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:57:13 PST

From your first response link if you see there it says obtaining physical connection which is same I've been posting from the beginning .
I was looking for wrapper or type casting that you said the application server does pointing to data source no matter what connection pool type it might be .

For your 2nd response - I did find that the class in trace has not been closed but code is fine like I mentioned earlier connections are abrupted those have caused l the leak.And yes I have set the ref-type to ConnectionPoolDatasource even then it does return Datasource and it is same behaviour causing a leak when I abrupt the session without letting connection close. And its making same number of physical connections on DB as well so its not logical connection.
Anyway thanks for your responses I'll check with sun .
[Message sent by forum member 'md7777' (md7777)]