users@glassfish.java.net

Re: COnnection Pool Datasource from Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:32:17 PST

> org.aip.busys.common.Connect.getTESTConnection(Connect.java:147)
> org.aip.busys.common.Connect.getANSPConnection(Connect.java:84)
> org.aip.busys.common.Effort_diff_flex.Effort_diff_flex(Effort_diff_flex.java:106)
> org.apache.jsp.g_005finfo_jsp._jspService(g_005finfo_jsp.java:441)

is the caller that has not closed the connection properly.

From your first post :
>I have the datasource classname and resource type set to Oracle connectionPoolDatasource and Javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource

Could you try using the connectionpool with resource-type as "javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource" and datasource classname to Oracle's ConnectionPoolDataSource. As I said before, even though application uses DataSource, internally appserver will use ConnectionPoolDataSource in the case where res-type is "ConPoolDataSource"
You should still be seeing the same leaks even with this approach.
[Message sent by forum member 'jr158900' (jr158900)]