users@glassfish.java.net

No ports available for NetBeans GlassFish install

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:03:35 PST

When running the NetBeans IDE 6.0.1 Installer, on the GlassFish V2 UR1
Installation screen, the HTTP Port, HTTPS Port, and Admin Port fields are
empty. A warning says "All ports on your system are occupied. Please free
at least 6 ports which can be used by the initial domain."

I am installing on a Windows Vista Home Premium OS with the JDK 6 Update 4.
I have turned off Windows Firewall and stopped all McAfee services. How can
I see port settings and make them available to NetBeans/GlassFish?
[Message sent by forum member 'glennfraley' (glennfraley)]