users@glassfish.java.net

lifecycle-module & classpath

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 04:17:32 PST

Got some newbie questions on Lifecycle Modules under Sun App Server 9.0/9.1.

I find I have to explicitly define classpath when I deploy a lifecycle-module to ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/lib. The deployment docs seem to suggest this classpath is included and doesn't need to be specified? I would have thought if any path was inferred, the domain specific lib dir would be the most likely candididate to take precedence over anything else?

What's the <domaindir>/applications/lifecycle-modules/ directory for?
[Message sent by forum member 'ocoro02' (ocoro02)]