users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL performance degradation problem on call to registerKey()

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:59:15 PST

Hi,

We recently tried out an alternate solution that works fine. I thought it would be good to share it here.

Previously, our system was using two Glassfish servers; one for the web tier and the other for the business tier. Now we have replaced the web tier Glassfish with the Apache web server, and it has completely resolved the performance problem we were facing with SSL.

We still don't know why Glassfish was giving such a poor performance. We would really appreciate if someone could look into the original post and provide us with their opinion.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'fkhalid' (fkhalid)]