users@glassfish.java.net

From based authentication on glassfish with visual jsf

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:27:25 PST

I am a new guy to glassfish and to secure application in general so forgive me...

I am trying to develop an application with Netbeans 6.0 with the Visual JSF framework on the Glassfish server. I have found some tutorials on how to setup glassfish with the realms and stuff, and i think i have done so correctly. I have also edited the web.xml files in Netbeans.

My problem is that i kind find the way to make my login page use the authentications specified. I have found examples using JSP but i can't modify them to JSF. Can anyone help? , have done something similar?

Thank you
r3nos
[Message sent by forum member 'r3nos' (r3nos)]