users@glassfish.java.net

Re: why choose glassfish and not another?

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:08:47 -0600

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:35 AM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> The fact that GlassFish is supported by Sun garantees it to be very close
> of the standarts and as a matter of fact , the next version V3 will be Java
> EE 6 certified.

GlassFish is the Java EE 5 reference implementation, so it is "Java EE 5
certified" right now, the first (for obvious reasons) to be so. I've used
it in production since March of 2006, and am very happy with it.

http://blogs.sun.com/stories/entry/international_environmental

I'm no longer with that company, but that doesn't change much that's
relevant. :)

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.