users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_EJB injection for an _at_WebService object only works from the Admin Cons

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:13:11 PST

Hi

I was unable to replicate the problem on a demo project I set up; injection worked on the servlet web service, both @EJB and @Resource. So it shouldn't be a bug, more like a misconfiguration of my project. The problem is I don't know what could be wrong, maybe a NetBeans bug.
My project could be a little harder to set up, because it uses a database, wss and jdbc real. If you want/have time, I could sent it.

Thanks!
P.S The project you showed is for EJB Web Service, we were refering to a servlet Web Service.
[Message sent by forum member 'powerhouse_b' (powerhouse_b)]