users@glassfish.java.net

Re: classpath for appclient

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:48:56 -0800 (PST)

Ron Shacham-3 wrote:

> I am running a jar file using appclient on Windows and I am getting a
> NoClassDefFoundError for external classes.

I have found for myself using Netbeans or ant to build my appclient that the
MANIFEST.MF may require a Classpath: line in it that gives the path to a
'lib' directory having your jar files in it. (NOTE: The
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file is the one usually that requires the change.)

For example:

Class-Path: lib/appframework-1.0.3.jar lib/swing-worker-1.1.jar lib/j2ee.jar
lib/jsdk.jar