users@glassfish.java.net

Applying a standard set of jar files for a deployed client in the App Server

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:42:27 -0800 (PST)

We have a basic set of jar files we have used for years with utilities (in
some files they are customer specific). We wish to incorporate access to
these for each application deployed. Some applications will require more
than others or some will require access to customer specific jars. Because
of this we cannot use the shared library concept (if that is indeed what the
Shared Library is for).

I have deployed an application requiring access to one of our jar libraries.
When I deployed it or when I launch it I find no place to associate these
libraries to the deployed application. How do I do this?