users@glassfish.java.net

sun application server admin panel

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:09:09 PST

Hi

I am beginner to j2ee platform so i need some help. I setup j2ee in my machine. I have mysql running properly. I want to connect to mysql with connection pool property of sun java system application server admin console. I downloaded the mysql jdbc driver and put it in my sdk directory. and now i want to configure my JVM settings in admin console.

I open java application server admin console,
in the left frame i choose
application server -> jvm settings

when i click jvm settings, i have the error below.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'page1'.
root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'page1'.
root cause

root cause

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
root cause

javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: RMICOptions
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.

maybe it has a simple solution but i could'nt find it.. i will be glad, if somebody help me solving this problem..anyway thanks everybody..

[Message sent by forum member 'luna82' (luna82)]