users@glassfish.java.net

Re: sun application server admin panel

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:34:44 PDT

Hi. I know the original posting here is 2 years old, but some things never go away completely. :)

I have the same problem as the OP (same error), but not when I try to access JVM Options...only when I deploy an application to the server instance (doesn't happen when I deploy to stand alone instances). This application deploys fine to the server instance in GF 2.1, but fails with the error above when I deploy to the server instance in GF 2.1.1 patch 3.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide as to why this might occur.
skeeny
[Message sent by forum member 'skeeny']