users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does GlassFish have Application Event Listeners?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:08:41 PST

I too am attempting to initialize a Spring ApplicationContext. In fact, I have an ApplicationContext that gets loaded for the EAR module (our services are not EJBs, but Spring enhanced POJOs). Then each WAR in the EAR module loads it's own Web ApplicationContext as a child of the parent ApplicationContext. In any event, having an application-scoped life cycle handler would be nice for other things such as intializing Logging - which spans all the modules within the application. Thanks for any help!

Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'csiemback' (csiemback)]