users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish creates a table that it cannot use.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 01:40:32 PST

Thanks for replying.

I encountered this problem again, however this time there was no inheritance hierarchy involved. Simply the existence of two class variables each with a one to many relationship to the same class causes the above problem. I was able to fix the problem using the JoinTable annotation. I placed the following line just before the second class variable:
@JoinTable(name="SOME_OTHER_TABLE")

This has created a separated database table for second collection.
[Message sent by forum member 'dannycron' (dannycron)]