users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2, Tiles 2 and JSF

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:57:12 -0800

JspTilesViewHandlerImpl doesn't support Tiles 2.

It seems the Tomahawk folks have added a JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl to
their source base, but
it looks like it may not be in a final release yet, so you may have to
have a nightly build to leverage it.

Documentation about the differences between the two view handlers
doesn't seem to be available yet,
so I'd suggest posting to their mailing list for any configuration
differences there may be.