users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2, Tiles 2 and JSF

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:27:40 PST

I am trying to migrate an application from Spring MVC+Tiles to Glassfish+JSF+Tiles. What i expected was a simple exercise - nothing like the pain I am experiencing. All components work independently but there does not seem to be a way for JSF to render views via tiles without creating a separate jsp for each view definition. The older versions of tiles used org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl but this does not seem to work with tiles 2. Is there an equivalent for Tiles 2?

What I would appreciate is a working configuration - can anyone provide me with a set of configuration files that work with GF2, JSF and Tiles 2?

Many thanks in advance. Gerald
[Message sent by forum member 'ggierer' (ggierer)]