users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How I can restart a single web application in glassfish?

From: Legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:57:10 +0330

Hi
Thank you for reply.
does it unload and re-load the application?
I want to change a configuration file in my hard disk and see the effect
in the application.
a servlet which initialize automatically will read the file and create a
singletone configuration class.
Disable-eabling the application does not make the singletone to die?
does it?

Thanks