users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish server behind a reverse proxy

From: Djohannot <david.johannot_at_heig-vd.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I have like you the same problem and i haven't found a nice solution too.
Have you some information about a solution, a issue on Glassfish?

I have try to modify the httpListener alias and port name, cause it changes
the Schema Location tag (who is THE problem), and define the targetNAmeSpace
in my web services.

This solution isn't a good one, and disturb the other services and web app
installed on GlassFish.

If some has a solution with annotation or with a configuration for
glassfish, thanks a lot.

David Johannot