users@glassfish.java.net

Managing JMS messages and subscribers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:11:36 PST

Two things:

1. I would like a way to view my topic subscribers, and the messages currently awaiting them if disconnected.

2. I could conceivably have a situation where I would want to delete one of those messages, for a particular subscribe, but not want to flush the entire physical destination.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to how I would go about achieving these two goals? Are they possible with Glassfish's JMS implementation at this time?
[Message sent by forum member 'jeffreyrodriguez' (jeffreyrodriguez)]