users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writting cookie.value into access log

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:47:23 PST

Are you using v1 or v2? I'm using v1 [Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 (build b02-p01)].

The only thing that works for me is %header.cookie% which prints all cookies and values and the useless %cookie.value% which print the value of one random cookie.

To make sure I'm setting this in the right place, my format goes here:
Admin Console > Application Server > Configuration > HTTP Service > Access Log > Format:
[Message sent by forum member 'tmv' (tmv)]