users@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 Features

From: Julien Ponge <julien.ponge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:48:59 +0100

Hi,

> -> Make the ports configurable (at least 8080 since this might already
> be in use in multi-container developer environments)
> -> Ask for an admin user name and password (with the usual defaults preset)

The thing is that the GlassFish initial setup script creates a
'domain1' domain by default (which is not a bad idea IMHO). Do you
mean that you'd like to see the possibility to have another domain
created?

> BTW: Does izPack support headless installations?

We are a bit weak there... you can run an installation once in GUI
mode, have an automated script be generated for you and then you can
run as many installers in headless / automated mode from this script.

Cheers