users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Want to schedule task for every night at 8pm, using Java,Servlet,JSP

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:16:42 -0500

Very nice, I am looking forward to this.

Regarding EJBs inside of a WAR file, I saw a presentation on this at
JavaOne 2007. They said this would be dependent on JSR 277 being
approved and might not happen until Java 7. Are you saying this can be
done with Java 5 and 6, inside of a Java EE 6 app server?

Thanks,
Ryan