users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish errors under heavy load

From: Bill <saxton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:01:00 -0500

Hi all,

  I have an EJB deployed on Glassfish (9.1_01) that is being accessed
by 1,000's of clients every few minutes. This EJB takes the data from
the clients and writes it to a local disk into 100's of files. My
error logs are getting spammed with the following error messages:

http://pastebin.com/m31029d65

  And every once in a while, this error message pops up:

http://pastebin.com/m5bdef8b5

  NOTE: I'm not using any kind of SSL so I don't see why this SSL
error shows up either.

  I don't see any unusually high CPU load or disk usage, so I don't
think there is necessarily a resource bottleneck.

  Any ideas what might be happening?

-Bill