users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Automated Mail Processing / SMTP Resource Adapter

From: Florent Blondeau <fblondeau_at_pingwy.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:21:34 +0100

a short email now

That's what tou want us to write, no ? Weird desire... ;-)
Seriously, i'm really interested in that RA. I'm going to have this
needs around february, and I had decided to wait
for that moment to take a look at it before I saw the email thread.
It would be great to see your RA published

Cheers

Florent

Pingwy
27, rue des arènes