users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to attach a MDB to a queue on an other server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:44:56 PST

Hi!

I've set connector log level to Finest, and JMS log legel to finest (i guess that is the resource adapter).

I undeployed my mdb, then deployed it again. the server output is attached after the undeployment of the MDB - no exceptions.

I executed imqcmd on both servers as you said, results:
There was an active listener on the queue on the MDB's server, but on the remote server there were no active consumers. - imqcmd output is attached also.

My queue's actual physical name is AmbulanceQueue, the server's JMS to which the MDB is deployed is listening on port 10076, the remote server is listening on 3383, both servers are on the same IP.

thanks

ps:
-sorry, I was busy during the week, that's why i delayed so much with the answer.
-I found an other way to attach my MDB to a foreign queue, it seems to be working well.
-I still find this issue interesting though, because the queue can be accessed the way I originally expected using stand alone java clients.
[Message sent by forum member 'zoltan_kiss' (zoltan_kiss)]