users@glassfish.java.net

Node Agent Windows Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:04:54 PST

Hello,

I've used the instructions on the GFWiki to create the windows service for the glassfish domain but that tool only does the domain. I've tried using SC.exe several times to add the nodeagents on the various physical servers but I can never seem to get the syntax correct.

Can anyone help give me an example where I could just change the paths if they vary? Or am I going about this the wrong way, is there some way to set the domain instance to start the nodeagents when it comes up?

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated =]

TIA,

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]