users@glassfish.java.net

MySQL timeout problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:44:58 PST

Hi,

I have the problem that the MySQL Server disconnects after 8 hours and I get the following Exception:

Error Code: 0
javax.persistence.RollbackException: Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0 (Build b41-beta2 (03/30/2007))): oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.net.SocketException
MESSAGE: Broken pipe

Anyone an idea how to solve that problem?

Thanks for help,

Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'christiandenniskiefer' (christiandenniskiefer)]