users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Broker to Broker communication

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:14:37 +0530

Hi Selim

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested to know detail about network of brokers. I like to know

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-7759/aerdj provides generic
technical information on OpenMQ broker clusters available with GlassFish.

> 1. various protocol operations when a broker joins the broker network or leaves from it
> 2. protocol operations in master slave replications
> 3. routing algorithm (specially when the destination is known/stated, i.e., point to point data transfer)
> Have those protocols been adapted from some published papers? If so, I also need the references.

The questions you have asked seems to be focused around the
implementation details of OpenMQ. The mailing lists at the MQ project
site [https://mq.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectMailingListList] could
probably help you get relevant answers. Could you re-post your query
in those lists? Thanks.

Thanks
--Siva.