users@glassfish.java.net

Broker to Broker communication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:19:32 PST

Hi,

I am interested to know detail about network of brokers. I like to know
1. various protocol operations when a broker joins the broker network or leaves from it
2. protocol operations in master slave replications
3. routing algorithm (specially when the destination is known/stated, i.e., point to point data transfer)
Have those protocols been adapted from some published papers? If so, I also need the references.

If anyone know the answer of at least one of the above query, I would be thankful if you could let me know.

Selim
[Message sent by forum member 'selimsust' (selimsust)]