users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish in production - is it really free ?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:19:42 +0100

"asupgrade" (in the bin directory) can help you move from GlassFish
to SJS AS (there's more to it than redeployment: JNDI resources,
app server configuration, ...). So if you can afford to start from
SJS AS in production from day 1, today, that would make it easier
for you to work with support wrt patches.

But what we'd like is for people to not have to go thru
this especially if they're already in production...
We're looking at the various options to achieve this
(the current situation is a bug, not a feature btw).

-Alexis

PS: John did some visual clean up on the wiki page below.