users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PostLoad life cycle callbacks for Entities invoked twice

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:26:53 PST

You have a very old version of TopLink Essentials running. I couldn't track down a specific bug that covers your case but I would recommend upgrading to at least v2.

If your problem continues after upgrade please update your persistence.xml file and change the logging level to FINEST and post the updated log. Also please post your testcase source.

The postLoad should only be called when the entity is loaded into the PersistenceContext or when an entity within a PersistenceContext is refreshed.

--Gordon
[Message sent by forum member 'gyorke' (gyorke)]