users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PostLoad life cycle callbacks for Entities invoked twice

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 04:00:51 PST

Hi Gordon,

I'd updated the Toplink Essentials jar with the 2.41 release and tried out the same operation but as before the same thing happened. So I changed the logging level to FINEST and re-ran the app. I'm attaching the log output ([i]output.log[/i]) and the sources ([i]app.jar[/i]). Please note that I've removed the server details from the log output.

In my main class I'm simply performing [b]manager.find(Employee.class, id)[/b].

Please advice.
[Message sent by forum member 'iamsouravin' (iamsouravin)]