users@glassfish.java.net

Servlet problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:33:09 PST

Hi,
had to servlets, each one is was packaged into a war apart. One servlet calls the other one to pass some parameters.
I'v changed this and i preffered to collect them into a common ear in addition to other componenents.
The problem is that the one that sends blocks when it try to call the other one.
Nothing appears in the log file, all is allright.
I think that probably the call is not correct, probably it may change if the two servlets are packaged inti the same war, is it?
Help
[Message sent by forum member 'newjavalearner' (newjavalearner)]