users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Servlet problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:13:21 PST

Hi,
I'm trying you understand your problem a bit more, please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. You have two servlets, each one is packaged into a separate war file.
2. One Servlet is calling another servlet to pass some parameters, everything works fine.
3. You've moved both the servlets into a single ear file with other components, now you're facing an issue when one servlets calls another.

Did I understand your problem correctly, if so could you please paste me the code to see how you're calling the other servlet.
[Message sent by forum member 'cchidamb' (cchidamb)]