users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS - Netbeans - Glassfish

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:45:58 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Sivakumar

I am in the tutorial under Running JMS Client Programs on Multiple Systems /
Creating Administered Objects for Multiple Systems. I now have limited
access to the file system on 'jupiter' so I can place my SynchConsumer.jar
file in a directory on it.

The tutorial says to use ant on 'jupiter' from the tutorial 'Producer'
directory. I do not have the tutorial on 'jupiter' (it is one of our
network systems). I do have access to App Server 9 on the network system
('jupiter'). I used it to setup a connection factory -
jms/JupiterConnectionFactory.

On 'earth' (my local PC) I access through Glassfish v2 (I am stating the
exact versions of the App Server in each case) and setup a connection
factory, but as it is to be a remote factory I am not finding how to
indicate in Glassfish that the connectionFactory is a remote factory.

Since the tutorial doesn't cover this in the App Server, but only as command
line, I am currently at a lost to accomplish this next step.

Thank you for your patience as I learn.

Richard