users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Oracle Toplink Essentials IllegalArgumentException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:39:27 PST

Gordon,

Thanks very much for the link to the bug. I did indeed try the mapped drive approach as outlined in my first post and this works fine but I was hoping to not have to do this as it requires all users of the system to have mapped network drives.

Is there any information on when the bug will be fixed?? Is there any other way you can think of to enable me to use the software with toplink without mapped drives??

Regards

Alan
[Message sent by forum member 'alan1983' (alan1983)]