users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TopLink thread deadlock re UserTransaction.commit() in message-driven

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:44:07 PST

Hi Tom,

We have been seeing the same issue with a system that is under load. I installed the latest toplink jar file attached to issue #3747 and this seem to completely resolve our problem.

I am, however, a little concerned that this issue is not going to be fixed for UR1... That puts us in a real predicament as we can't test our system with the current toplink and using an app-server with a modified toplink jar of indeterminate version is not great.

Could you please provide an update on the status of this bug?

Thanks
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr' (cameronr)]