users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TopLink thread deadlock re UserTransaction.commit() in message-driven

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:47:08 PST

It is good to know that the patch solves your problem.

We have been trying to determine if the 2nd deadlock reported above was the same issue or something different. As a result, we could not check-in the fix - not knowing if it provided a solution.

It looks like the patch solves one issue and we still need to diagnose the 2nd problem reported above.

I am checking with the folks at Sun about the status of ur1. I know it is quite late in the cycle, so I am not sure if it will be possible to get this change in.
[Message sent by forum member 'tware' (tware)]