users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TopLink thread deadlock re UserTransaction.commit() in message-driven b

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:03:19 -0400

Thanks for testing. Sorry about the 2nd jar - please let me know the
results if you get a chance to test it.

The process you followed to install the patch seems correct to me. I
must admit I am not sure how toplink-essentials.jar.orig will be handled
by GF. I think Sahoo posted some information about that in a separate post.

I look forward to hearing if the 2nd jar helps,
Tom