users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need hint on form behavior

From: Dennis Gesker <dennis_at_gesker.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:27:50 -0700

This may be related to my use of MyFaces Tomahawk tags atop the RI
(1.2_04-b20-p03).

When I add the MyFaces-JSF-Implementation to my classpath along with
the Tomahawk jar Glassfish complains that "Both MyFaces and the RI are
on your classpath. Please make sure to use only one of the two
JSF-implementations." but the behavior is corrected.

Dennis

--
Dennis R. Gesker
email: dennis_at_gesker.com