users@glassfish.java.net

Re: howto: How can the same bean multiple times configured differently ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:16:54 PST

[b]Thanks, I'll try doing the context lookup.

However, I'm not sure if I've got my ejb-jar.xml alright. Does what I have look reasonable? Do I need something like a mapped name or ref-name element?
I'm getting this error:[/b]

deployed with moduleid = dam-ejb-fab
Binding name:`java:comp/env/jms/FabZzzNnToPtsQueue`
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
**RemoteBusinessJndiName: com.ilmn.dam.fab.jms.FabToPtsSenderRemote; remoteBusIntf: com.ilmn.dam.fab.jms.FabToPtsSenderRemote
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
**RemoteBusinessJndiName: com.ilmn.dam.fab.jms.FabToHubSenderRemote; remoteBusIntf: com.ilmn.dam.fab.jms.FabToHubSenderRemote
Binding name:`java:comp/env/jms/FabZzzNnToHubQueue`
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
POARemoteRefFactory checking if SFSBVersionPolicy need to be added
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
POARemoteRefFactory addSFSBVersionPolicy? false
EJB5090: Exception in creating EJB container [javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: Use rebind to override]
appId=dam-ejb-fab moduleName=C__NetBeansProjects_dam-prototype_dam-ejb-fab_build_jar ejbName=FabToHubSenderSBean
LDR5012: Jndi name conflict found in [dam-ejb-fab]. Jndi name [com.ilmn.dam.fab.jms.FabToHubSenderRemote] for bean [FabToHubSenderSBean] is already in use.
LDR5013: Naming exception while creating EJB container:
javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: Use rebind to override
[Message sent by forum member 'frenchdrip' (frenchdrip)]